Benefits of Wood Doors
- Pride of Owernship
- Added Value for the Investment
- Better Home Appearance
- Improved Welcoming Feature of Your Home
- Fewer Replacements -- Wood Doors last 3 to 4 times longer than steel or fiber
- Prevent Dents and Rust -- Common with steel or fiber
- Sell Faster -- Homes with a Wood Door sell in Half the Time
- Earn More -- Homes with a Wood Door average $4,000 higher selling prices
- Demonstrate Quality -- Homes with Wood Doors mean Quality!
- The Tree Farm Act in 1941 and The Sustainted Yield Management Act in 1944 were passed to plant more trees.
- Forest growth exceeds removals by about 35%.
- About 3 billion trees are being planted in US Forestland every year.
- The growth of 1 pound of wood absorbs 1.47 pounds of carbon dioxide and releases 1.07 pounds of oxygen, hence controlling the carbon cycle.
- Wood requires solar energy (a renewable source) whereas steel and fiber doors require mining, coal burning, and other similar non-renewable enery sources!